Being technology and traditional sports lawyers based in the Isle of Man, our legal and consultancy services therefore remain a natural fit for the growing esports sector. At Kosnahan Law, we offer pragmatic legal and commercial advice to rights holders, teams, team owners, coaches, players, ‘casters’ and talent on a variety of matters encountered across the entire esports ecosystem. This includes:
- Organisation, management and creation of commercial rights programs around events
- Professional playing contract terms and fees
- Team & Individual Sponsorships and Endorsements (including shirt, kit, website, social media & influencer sponsorships)
- Image Rights protection and licensing
- Brand and IP Rights protection and reputation management
- Ambassador agreements for players and teams
- Event Sponsorship (instadia LEDs and branding, online, OTT, DTC and more)
- General commercial contractual matters
- Esports Data and licensing – We advise event organisers and sports data companies on the commercialisation and protection of esports data
- Disciplinary matters within esports
- Regulatory matters, contentious and non-contentious around esports governance
We apply our experience from the traditional sports sector to our esports service offering, ensuring our clients receive timely legal advice across a range of business commercial matters they face. We aim to build long-term relationships within the esports sector, as the go to trusted service provider for esports legal services.
In addition to the above, we work closely with a number of corporate service providers locally in the Isle of Man, who offer a range of corporate and administrative services, which includes company incorporation, trust establishment, fiduciary services, audit assurance, accountancy and more.
For a personal service and to see how we can assist, please contact us.