Your domain name is one of the most important investments you will ever make. Having a solid domain which stands out from the crowded market place is crucial to succeed online. We recognise this and a long time ago, set out to become expert in all things ‘domain name’ related. Since then, the experience we’ve acquired in domain name services, management, protection and enforcement is second to none.
Domain Services and Management
We actively manage portfolios of domains for our clients, from single domains to portfolios of 1000’s.
- We assist start-up businesses choosing the right domain name for their business, together with securing associated Intellectual Property protection for their new brand right from the start, providing continuing support through our consultancy practice
- We assist in negotiations and acquisition of one word ultra-premium .com domains, for individuals and companies
- We actively monitor watch lists for our clients, ensuring timely action on infringement and brand issues
- We undertake registration and renewal of domains and ongoing management of portfolios
- We negotiate and draft domain purchase and sale agreements
- We actively monitor for cybersquatting and bad faith registrations across multiple platforms online
Domain Protection and Enforcement
Whether you hold a single domain or a portfolio of 1000’s, if someone has registered a domain containing your trade mark or brand or if your domains are being challenged, the team at Kosnahan Law can help.
- Our detailed understanding of WIPO’s UDRP procedure assists ensure successful complaints for multiple domain extensions
- We resolve disputes involving single & multiple domains, against single or multiple registrants
- Our lawyers have success in recovering 1000+ domains through WIPOs UDRP process, including one of the largest domain cases in history featuring over 450 domains in a single complaint against multiple registrants
- We resolve disputes where there is clear cut and direct use of trade marks, or in more complex cases including typo-squatting, cybersquatting, reverse domain name hijacking, commentary sites/forums and bad faith registrations, some clear cut, others not so
- We can assist whether the registrants are known, or if there is whois privacy in place
- All drafting and forensic work for domain disputes is carried out directly in house
- We assist with all manner of gTLD and ccTLD extensions, such as .com, net, .org, info, .eu, .ar, .au, .az, .be, .bu, br, .ca, .ch, .co.uk, .cn, .de, .es, .fr, .gi, .gr, .hi,.ie, .im, .in, .it, .jp, .lt, .me, .pl, .ru and many many more…
For a personal service and to see how we can assist, contact us.